Our Planning Guide
Our unique lesson plan books called Learning Targets help teachers plan units that will comply with the Common Core State standards (CCSS). We have lesson planning books for grades K-2, 3-5, and 6-8. This book is designed as a template to help you organize your ideas and plan your units for the school year.
We have Learning Targets planning books for Grades K-2, 3-5, and 6-8. This planner is designed as a template to help you organize your ideas and plan your units for the school year.
- The lesson plan book groups the Common Core State Standards into four units of study by content for your convenience.
- Many of the standards have been broken into manageable pieces.
- The ELA strands have been blended in each quarter, and the math strands have been logically grouped.
- The lesson plan book also provides planning space to organize resources, procedures, and assessments.
- Blank template pages are included so you may add your state’s unique standards.
- Saves time
- Consolidates learning targets, units, assessment checks, and daily lesson plans in one book.
- Provides an easy way to demonstrate accountability (We provide space for assessment plans.)
- Unifies learning themes (e.g., problem based learning) that meet the CCSS
- Facilitates team planning
“This lesson planning guide allows you to stay Common Core tight…yet still stay loose with how each of us wants to teach on our own.”
– Kristy Gaudio – teacher